Collaborate with like minds.
For over 30 years, we have focused on bringing clarity, efficiency and beauty to the hard work of science. Over that time, we’ve adapted and grown, but always stayed the course. A big part of our success has been a continued focus on recruiting top university talent — which keeps Mazama Science fresh, responsive, and a true meeting of the minds.
Connect with professionals.
The Mazama Science Lab
Mazama Science maintains rigorous quality standards through effective, hands-on mentoring and a commitment to hiring only the most capable, curious, and scientifically-minded — the majority of whom attend the University of Washington. We get staff up and running quickly to make real contributions, both to ongoing projects, and to new, exploratory work.
In the process of building, refining and maintaining custom software for our clients, employees learn the tools of the trade and the art of scientific programming — all while developing valuable professional connections.
We are proud of the caliber of talent we attract, and what they go on to do. Former Mazama Science staff members include:
- PhD candidate in Wildfire Smoke at Colorado State University
- Data scientist at Seattle civil engineering firm WSP
- Software developer at Amazon
- Data scientist at NYC marketing firm Tapad
- Business intelligence consultant at The Hartford
- PhD candidate in Urban Informatics at Stanford
- PhD candidate in Computational Neuroscience at U. Washington